Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for Lollypop and its clients. Experience in graphic design, prepress, page layout and file conversion. You are required to collaborate with creative team and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Collaborate and work alongside creative team, PR and Lollypop’s clients
- Proactively recommend creative communications from initial design concept to sampling
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns across a variety of print.
- Have strong aesthetics and ability to oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Maintain quality check on all pieces.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Expert in video creation using After Effects.
- Knowledge of creating explainer videos and character animation is a big plus.
- 3D knowledge is not mandatory but is a big plus.
- Ability to learn and multi-task using other editing softwares like premiers, audition etc. if necessary.
- Expert knowledge with computer aided design software, including but not limited to Mac, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, motion graphic plus and other relevant package.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.