We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Build responsive and elegant user interfaces that fit perfectly in all screen sizes and are compatible across different browsers.
- Collaborating with the designers and backend developers to plan, design and develop applications.
- Converting designs into semantically correct and web standards compliant HTML.
- Writing scalable and maintainable stylesheets (CSS).
- Test and debug compatibility across device, browser and OS variants.
SUPER-POWERS YOU NEED...
- 5 + Years of experience.
- Expert level knowledge of D3.js and Angular JS
- Proficient with jQuery, BackboneJS, ReactJS.
- Write scalable and modular stylesheets with the help of any pre-processor of choice(LESS, SASS, Stylus etc.)
- Very good working knowledge of SVG and Canvas.
- A keen eye and a curious mind for experimenting with the latest technologies and tools being released every day.
- Writing code from scratch instead of heavily relying on front end frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Contributions to OpenSource project on GitHub is a major plus.