We are looking for extremely smart individual with quick wits and humour. You must be able to think on your feet and demonstrate skills of accomplished multi-tasker. Friendly disposition and ability to be-friend everyone should come to you naturally. If you love talking and listening at the same time and are absolutely crazy about new trends in social world, we are definitely looking for you.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content
- Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team.
- In conjunction with the web team, create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search
- Manage the corporate branding
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence
- Recruitment and maintenance of media partnerships
- Manage PR and press relations
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs etc.) including at times high-level public speeches for Council and Director General
- Email marketing and Inbound marketing management
- Email campaign development and implementation
- Manage inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis
- Develop compelling custom content
- Design and deliver emails
- Craft email campaigns
- To act as Editor for the Website, advising and implementing best practice in SEO/ SEM.
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED…
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development and/or reporting, knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English
- Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems, and familiarity with marketing automation practices
- Ability to forge relationships with media
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Mac environment
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Strong working knowledge of Email Campaign systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter College degree in marketing, communications, and/or technical areas.