We are looking for a young and energetic individual to join our active Project Management team. You will interact with clients and collaborate with the UI/UX team to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget. The role also entails working with management, and other stakeholders involved to streamline processes, increase collaboration, upsell to existing customers and strengthen client relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to document and manage project scope, goals, timelines and milestones.
- Create project plan to ensure the milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with project Manager, Clients and the design team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Drafting proposal to existing and new clients (RFP’s)
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs and timelines for the project
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Open to travel for client meetings and business expansion.
SUPER-POWERS YOU NEED…
- 0 - 2 years of experience in role
- Graduate/BBM/BBA/ MBA
- Eye for design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good work ethics.
- Good Computer skills
- Highly organized
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task.